We are a team with exceptional experience in handling employment-based and business-oriented immigration matters. We are deeply rooted in Southern California, but we serve a diverse clientele throughout the U.S. and the world in resolving their complex immigration matters. Our dedicated and attentive team has over a decade of experience in dealing with a wide variety of immigration issues and is intimately familiar with the challenges foreigners often face in pursuing the American Dream.
As manifested in our mission statement, we strive to handle our clients’ immigration matters with the utmost integrity, care, and professionalism. With a 95% approval rate and nearly a decade of experience in employment-based and business-oriented immigration issues, we are deeply committed to helping our clients obtain the best possible results every step of the way on their journey to achieving the American Dream. Four features distinguish us from other firms:
- Our exceptional legal credentials, extensive knowledge, and breadth of experience enable us to outmatch our major competitors’ services;
- Our contingent flat fees, free initial consultation, and encouragement of open client communication without ever getting charged are all ways in which we keep ourselves accountable to our clients and deliver the best possible results at lower costs;
- Our policies of promptness and diligence allow us to provide a personal, attentive, and strategized approach in our clients’ immigration matters; and,
- Our firm is by immigrants and for immigrants. We are committed to our clients’ successful immigration and, accordingly, provide all-encompassing services to our clients to ensure that we take care of our clients from start to completion.
Please feel free to explore our website and to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Phone: (626) 346-0909 / (949) 250-1688
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCity of Industry Main Office 13200 Crossroads Parkway North, Suite 270, City of Industry, California, 91746. Read more about Visatopia:
You can view our Visatopia video advertisement below:
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Litigation to the Federal Court
- My case got denied! Now what?
- Nuts and Bolts of filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Pros and Cons of filing an I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion vs. filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Administrative Procedure Act: Most often used legal basis for suing USCIS
- Flowchart of General Procedures for Civil Litigation against USCIS
- Federal Lawsuits for Long Delays in Pending Cases
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees