Chen (Cathy) Shen
Chen (Cathy) Shen’s practice is centered on employment based matters in both non-immigrant and immigrant settings. Her specialties include legal translation, research, and writing. She is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and has hands-on experience on cases including L-1, H-1B, E-2, PERM, EB-1C, and EB5.
Ms. Shen earned her Juris Doctor degree from Brigham Young University. She also has a Bachelor of Laws degree in International Law from China Foreign Affairs University in Beijing, China. While in school, she took several courses and conducted legal internships and externships in the area of immigration law.
Before joining Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, Ms. Shen worked for a boutique business law firm in Dallas, Texas.
- Juris Doctorate, Brigham Young University – J. Rueben Clark Law School (2013)
- LLB, China Foreign Affairs University (2010)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- English (fluent)
- Mandarin Chinese (Native)
- Supreme Court of Texas (2013)
Read more about Visatopia:
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees