Associate Attorney – Meng Gao
Mr. Gao is an associate attorney at Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, P.C. His practice focuses on, among other things, EB1A alien of extraordinary ability, National Interest Waiver, EB2, EB3, and non-immigrant visas such as E2 and H1B.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Gao worked at a clean energy company and a boutique intellectual property law firm as an intellectual property attorney. With his cross-disciplinary insights, Mr. Gao specializes in representing scientists, researchers, and the technology industry in immigration matters.
Mr. Gao received his Juris Doctor degree from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, and his bachelor’s degree in automation engineering from Beijing Institute of Technology.
Mr. Gao is admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar and the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He is fluent in Mandarin.
J.D., Drexel University
B.E., Beijing Institute of Technology
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Litigation to the Federal Court
- My case got denied! Now what?
- Nuts and Bolts of filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Pros and Cons of filing an I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion vs. filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Administrative Procedure Act: Most often used legal basis for suing USCIS
- Flowchart of General Procedures for Civil Litigation against USCIS
- Federal Lawsuits for Long Delays in Pending Cases
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees