EB1A Approval for Postdoc Genetics Researcher in 6 days
Field: Molecular Genetics
Filing date: 11/2/2013
Approval date: 11/8/2013
Service Center: Nebraska Service Center
Processing time: 6 days (premium processing)
Dr. W was a previous client whose EB2 National Interest Waiver was approved through Attorney Zhang. Dr. W was not confident about EB1A chances but trusted our expertise. Based on previous experience, Dr. W believed that our office provided her with the best chance of EB1A approval.
Dr. W was a researcher in the field of molecular genetics and epigenetics of heritable human diseases. Dr. W published 22 peer-reviewed journal articles and reviewed 11 manuscripts for leading academic journals. Dr. W’s publications were cited 174 times. Despite Dr. W’s lack of substantial awards, Dr. W’s lack of membership in merit-based organizations, and no significant published materials about Dr. W in major publications or media, Visatopia highlighted Dr. W’s other achievements and ensured that Dr. W’s petition package was at its most probative when submitted.
Dr. W’s petition was filed under Premium Processing Services with the Nebraska Service Center. Because of the expedited nature of Premium Processing Services, reviewing immigration officers often request RFE’s. Moreover, the Nebraska Service Center is typically seen as a more difficult center from which to obtain approval than the Texas Service Center. Here, Dr. W approval was granted in astounding 6 days, before Dr. W and our office even received the receipt notice for the petition.
The attorneys at Visatopia are experts in EB1A, EB1B and NIW petitions. They are dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for our clients. If you have any question about your petition, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for free evaluation.
Read more about EB-1A status and Visatopia’s EB-1A services:
Read about some of our successful EB-1A cases:
- Successful EB1A Cases Part 1
- Success Story: EB1A Approval for Postdoc Genetics Researcher in 6 Days
- Success Story: EB1A Approval for Quantitative Analyst in 17 Days
- Success Story: EB1A Approval for Chemical Engineering Researcher after Upgrading to Premium Processing Services
- Success Story: EB1A Approval for Master Martial Artist
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Litigation to the Federal Court
- My case got denied! Now what?
- Nuts and Bolts of filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Pros and Cons of filing an I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion vs. filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Administrative Procedure Act: Most often used legal basis for suing USCIS
- Flowchart of General Procedures for Civil Litigation against USCIS
- Federal Lawsuits for Long Delays in Pending Cases
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees