Visatopia is not just a logo or a domain name. It symbolizes our belief that America is a utopia under the stars and rainbows.
Even when America is experiencing difficulties, we sincerely believe that it is still a beacon of hope and a land of promise. The blue stars on our logo represent our vision for Visatopia to guide your American Dream like the North Star on a night sky. The golden rainbows represent our mission to bridge your pathway to America.
We strive to handle our clients’ immigration matters with the utmost integrity, care, and professionalism. Our diverse team is intimately and personally familiar with the challenges and frustrations that foreigners often face in pursuing the American Dream. Equipped with exceptional experience in employment-based and business-oriented immigration matters, we are passionately committed to helping our clients obtain the best possible results every step of the way on their journeys to achieving the American Dream.
We firmly believe that nothing, especially a visa or other immigration matters, should get in the way of you reaching your utopia.
Read more about Visatopia:
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Litigation to the Federal Court
- My case got denied! Now what?
- Nuts and Bolts of filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Pros and Cons of filing an I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion vs. filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Administrative Procedure Act: Most often used legal basis for suing USCIS
- Flowchart of General Procedures for Civil Litigation against USCIS
- Federal Lawsuits for Long Delays in Pending Cases
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees