Supervising Attorney – Alex Park
Alex Yoon-ki Park is a Supervising Attorney at the Law Offices of Deacon Zhang and is a licensed attorney in the state of California. He is an experienced attorney who has been practicing in the field of immigration since 2009. He has successfully petitioned hundreds of I-140 cases under the categories of EB-1a, EB-1b, and NIW with a high approval rate. Mr. Park also has experience in H-1B, E-2, K-1, and O-1, as well as other employment and family-based applications. Prior to joining the Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, Mr. Park was a Senior Attorney at Zhang & Associates, P.C. for almost 10 years, where he was a shareholder and the managing attorney for the firm’s branch offices in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Mr. Park earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California (USC) Gould School of Law in 2008. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Stanford University. He is a member of the California State Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and is admitted to the Supreme Court of California.
USC Gould School of Law, J.D. (2008)
Stanford University, B.A. in Economics (2005)
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Supreme Court of California (2008)
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Litigation to the Federal Court
- My case got denied! Now what?
- Nuts and Bolts of filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Pros and Cons of filing an I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion vs. filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Administrative Procedure Act: Most often used legal basis for suing USCIS
- Flowchart of General Procedures for Civil Litigation against USCIS
- Federal Lawsuits for Long Delays in Pending Cases
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees