Associate Attorney – Zhenchao (Jacob) Huang
Zhenchao (Jacob) Huang is an Associate Attorney in the firm’s City of Industry office and is a licensed attorney in the State of New York. He represents clients in a wide array of immigration matters, include employment-based and business-related immigration cases. Attorney Huang’s current practice primarily focuses on EB-1A extraordinary ability petitions, National Interest Waiver, H-1B Specialty Occupations, L-1 visa petitions, O-1 and other work visa applications.
Attorney Huang earned his LL.M degree from Maurer School of Law at Indiana University Bloomington. He also has a Bachelor of Law degree in Economic Law from Shanghai University of Political Science and Law in Shanghai, China. Before joining Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, L.P., Attorney Huang had worked as a senior law clerk and case manager in a boutique immigration law firm for five years, where he gained sophisticated experience on EB-1A, L-1A, and H-1B petitions.
Attorney Huang speaks English and Mandarin. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and the American Bar Association.
Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law, LL.M.
Shanghai University of Political Science and Law, LL.B.
Read more about Visatopia:
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Litigation to the Federal Court
- My case got denied! Now what?
- Nuts and Bolts of filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Pros and Cons of filing an I-290B Notice of Appeal or Motion vs. filing a Federal Lawsuit
- Administrative Procedure Act: Most often used legal basis for suing USCIS
- Flowchart of General Procedures for Civil Litigation against USCIS
- Federal Lawsuits for Long Delays in Pending Cases
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees