Job Opening: Legal Translator
Headquartered in Arcadia, CA, we are an immigration law firm specialized in employment-based and business oriented immigration. We handle large volume of EB1A, EB1B, EB1C, EB2 NIW, EB2 or EB3 PERM labor certification, EB5 immigration cases, EB5 regional center application, and work visa applications including H1B, L1, O1 and E2. We represent high-caliber and highly-achieved individuals mainly from around the world as well as multinational corporations and research institutions on a wide range of immigration matters. We also advise corporate clients on US immigration law compliance, foreign individual hiring practices and global hiring strategy.
Due to business expansion, we are hiring business & legal translators for the following job duties:
1. Translate documents from Chinese to English for L1, EB1C, EB5 and EB1A cases
2. Translate offering documents for EB5 regional centers and complex course of fund documents from English to Chinese
3. Translate business plans, business contracts, purchase agreements, operating agreements, M&A documents, feasibility study and due diligence documents.
4. Translate accreditation questionnaires, L1 questionnaires, EB5 investor background questionnaire
5. Accompany Chinese clients for project site visit, feasibility study, immigration interviews and provide oral interpretations
6. Accompany VIP clients for business negotiations, contract negotiation, presentation and high-class business meeting and provide translation/interpretation services.
• At least bachelor’s degree in English, or Law.
• Prefer LL.M. or J.D. degree or advanced degree in English, Business, or Economics
• High proficiency in both Chinese and English
• Strong research and writing ability in both Chinese and English
• Pleasant character and team work spirit
Interested candidates: please mail your resume and cover letter to Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, P.C., 150 N. Santa Anita Ave. Suite 300, Arcadia, CA 91006.
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees