Job Opening: Compliance Officer/Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Headquartered in Arcadia, CA, we are an immigration law firm specialized in employment-based and business oriented immigration. We handle large volume of EB1A, EB1B, EB1C, EB2 NIW, EB2 or EB3 PERM labor certification, EB5 immigration cases, EB5 regional center designation application, and work visa applications including H1B, L1, O1 and E2. We represent high-caliber and highly-achieved individuals mainly from around the world as well as multinational corporations and research institutions on a wide range of immigration matters. We assist foreign businesses to setup their presence in the US, and advise them on corporate structures, US immigration law compliance, industry regulation compliance, and global hiring strategy. We also advise EB5 regional centers on SEC regulation compliances.
Due to business expansion, we are hiring a compliance officer/regulatory affairs specialist for the following job duties:
1. Review the whole set of EB5 regional center designation application materials for immigration law compliance
2. Review the whole set of EB5 offering documents, including private placement memorandum (PPM) for SEC rule compliance
3. Review EB5 investor background questionnaires for “accredited investors” compliance
4. Review company employee handbook, hiring practices, payroll and employee record for EB5 job creation compliance
5. Review company organizational structure for immigration law compliance
7. Advise corporate clients on company structure, employment contracts, best hiring practices, labor law compliance and immigration law compliance
8. Guide corporate clients on labor certification related hiring practices, Advise individual clients on maintaining status and change of status.
• J.D. degree or LL.M. degree
• Strong research and writing ability
• Pleasant character and team work spirit
Interested candidates: please mail your resume and cover letter to Law Offices of Deacon Zhang, P.C., 150 N. Santa Anita Ave. Suite 300, Arcadia, CA 91006.
- Non-Immigration Visas
- Employer-Sponsored Immigration
- Highly-Achieved Individual Self-Petition
- Business-Oriented Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Change or Adjustment of Status, Immigrant Visa Processing
- Attorney Fees
- Filing Fees